Friday, August 10, 2007

My week without my husband

This week my husband, Jeremiah went to Atlanta, GA with our kids from the youth group. I kind of was a little bummed that I couldn't go and had to stay home and work but I didn't have any vacation time to go. They sound like they had a good time and God really touched there lives through the retreat theme "Downpour." I applaud the adults who go because spending every day for a week with teenagers gets a little much sometimes.

Some of the highlights of my week by myself is finishing my Masters homework early in the week so I don't have to worry about it this weekend. I spend Wednesday night with Lil' Andy and Miranda at her house just playing and hanging out. Big Andy was out of town this week as well. Very uneventful week unlike my previous weeks with many family visitors this summer.

Our crazy and amazing summer is starting to slow down and come to an end and I don't know if I am excited or sad that the summer is almost over. I am excited though for our Summer Funeral that is coming up next Sunday (August 19). I am working on some fun and outrageous water games and an amazing smack and I am so excited. This will be the first time that I have planned most of an event. I am super excited. Come and find out what exciting and extraordinary games and fun we are going to have.

3 comments:

Andy Gill said...

I feel your pain... I missed my woman this past week to. I think I cried... a couple times.. ok I didnt really cry... I am not Jeremiah. Was that mean? Hehehe... He knows i am joking. But I did miss her...

Andy Gill said...

by the way... I added your blog to my links list.

Jeremiah Jacob Brown said...

I cannot help it I am an emotianal man